GFWC Member Portal
The GFWC Member Portal - MemberSuite - is Here!
To set up your Account:
- Visit www.GFWC.org/MemberPortal
- In the top, right corner of the page, click on the "person" icon to the right of the shopping card - choose "Login"
- If it is your first visit, you'll see "Need an account? Sign Up". Click on Sign Up.
- Create your new account information
- Username (all lower case, no spaces)
- Your email address (preferably, the one you currently use to receive club information)
- Create a password (and, keep track of it somewhere safe)
- Click Sign Up (follow the onscreen instructions)
- Check your Email - You will receive an email verification code to enter to activate your account.
- Login and update your Profile information and select your email communication preferences.
If you need assistance, please email GFWC@GFWC.org or call 202-347-3168.
ATTENTION STATE PRESIDENTS: Take a few moments to update your Club's Profile!
Per the July 9, 2020 edition of News & Notes, the start of a new Administration is an excellent time to make sure all of your club's records are up-to-date in MemberSuite. The first step is accessing the Member Portal and creating your profile in MemberSuite.
There are two ways to access the GFWC Member Portal.
- From the GFWC website at www.GFWC.org. Click on the pink “Member Login” box on the top right of the website.
As a club president, you already have a MemberSuite account associated with your email address.
Once you reach this page, click on the profile icon in the top right corner and select “Login” from the drop down. Enter your email address and password.
If you haven’t logged in before:
- Select “Login” from the drop down, then select “Forgot your password?”
- Enter the same email that you use to receive GFWC’s weekly newsletter, News & Notes.
Once you are logged in to your MemberSuite account, you will be asked to choose either your personal profile or your club’s profile.
Select your club’s profile, then go back to the profile icon on the right and click on it. You will get a drop down box.
Choose “My Profile” to edit your club’s contact information.
Choose “Manage Organization Contacts” to edit the number of club members in your club and to add club members to your list. If you have any issues updating your club information, please email GFWC@GFWC.org or call 202-347-3168.